The all-purpose hortiphoska from Agrecol® should be applied in every garden. Balanced composition of nutrients is its main feature and allows you to supply all garden plants at the same time.
Our all-purpose hortiphoska stands out with excellent effectivity. Its main goal is to nourish and support development of many various plants. This standard nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium fertilizer has been enriched with other important nutrients and minerals. The three main components mentioned above should improve leaf colouring and speed up plant growth, while magnesium boron, copper, iron and zinc help replenish nutrient deficiencies and are responsible for the magnificent look of the plants and prolong their blooming.
Regular application of the fertilizer results in more developed, stronger root systems. Plants are therefore better prepared for harsh weatehr conditions, more resistant to cold and drought. You may use this product all season long and the dosage depends on the height and size of the plants. Presented plant food perfectly suits needs of vegetables, ornamental shrubs and other plants.
The package contains 1 kg of powdered fertilizer, as well as the best-before date and detailed instructions of use.
Dosage according to the plant types:
• tomato, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower, leek, celery - 80-100 grams per 10 m2
• beetroot, carrot, parsley, lettuce, spinach - 50-80 grams per 10 m2
Ornamental plants (e.g. garden pansies, chrysanthemums, daffodils, tulips) - 50-80 grams per 10 m2
Fruit trees and shrubs, dwarf shrubs, conifers
• trees and shrubs prior to fruit development, strawberries, raspberries, wild strawberries - recommended dose 30-60 grams per 10 m2
• fruit-bearing trees, gooseberry, currants - 80-100 grams per 10 m2
• young and recently planted conifers - recommended dose 30-60 grams per 10 m2
• older conifers - 100-120 grams per 10 m2
• preparation of soil for a new lawn - 40-60 grams per 10 m2
• already growing young lawns and mature lawns - 30-50 grams per 10 m2
Greenhouse cultures on soils containing peat or bark:
• cuttings, transplants - 1 kg per 1 m3 of soil
• seedlings - 2 kg per 1 m3 of soil
Greenhouse cultures in soil:
• before the vegetation start - 1.5-2 kg per 10 m2 of culture
• after the harvest - 0.5-0.8 kg per 10 m2 of culture