This site, available at www.gardenseedsmarket.com, is operated by Swiat Kwiatow (Tax Identification Number, NIP: 537-220-80-01) from its registered address in Warsaw 04-157, Sulejkowska 56/58/215, Poland and registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number 14/65/14562 with its core operational activity listed as trading seeds and plant propagation materials.
1. “Garden Seeds Market” is an online retail store. Orders are accepted online at the following site: www.gardenseedsmarket.com.
2. All the products offered in the Garden Seeds Market online store are new and unused, free from physical and legal defects, and have been lawfully introduced onto the Polish market.
3. All prices listed in the Garden Seeds Market online store are inclusive of VAT. A VAT invoice is issued for each purchase.
4. Each purchase is shipped by a specialist courier service provided by Post. The customer bears delivery costs as indicated in the Shipment and Delivery section.
5. Should delivery times or the appropriate packaging and shipping methods differ for any of the selected items, the Garden Seeds Market reserves the right to split the order into separate shipments. In such case, the overall cost of shipment shall not change. If the buyer decides to cancel part of the order, the cost of shipment might be reduced proportionally.
6. Garden Seeds Market accepts the following payment methods:
7. The Garden Seeds Market online store reserves the right to limit the payment methods by disabling a particular payment method for some of the products offered at www.gardenseedsmarket.com.
8. The goods are shipped on the first working day following the day after the payment has been received. The completion of an order takes usually from 3 to 10 days from the date of placing the order at www.gardenseedsmarket.com.
If the time of order completion needs to be extended, the Garden Seeds Market online store will contact the buyer to inform him or her about the delay and confirm the revised date for order completion. Please remember that order completion time equals order processing and shipment preparation time PLUS the delivery time.
If you pay by bank transfer, the delivery time will be extended by the amount of time taken for the money to be transferred; if you pay by credit card, the delivery time will be extended by the amount of time taken for the payment to be authorized by the payment system.
Each seeds shipment is delivered usually within 2 to 5 days by Post and may differ depending on the country to which the package is sent. Delivery times for the goods shipped by courier service take from 2 to 10 days as specified in the Shipment and Delivery section. The Garden Seeds Market online store accepts no liability for any delays that are caused by postal or courier companies.
9. The products are covered by producer’s, importer’s or a seller’s warranty valid in Poland. In accordance with section 10 of the Polish Civil Code of July 27th 2002 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale with subsequent amendments, the Garden Seeds Market online store is liable for nonconformity of the goods with the contract for a two-year period starting from the date of the purchase. The customer loses his or her rights as stated in the abovementioned section, if he or she fails to notify the store within two months after the detection of a problem or fault. In case of a sale that does not qualify as a consumer sale, the regulations included in sections 556-576 of the Polish Civil Code do not apply.
10. In case of the nonconformity of goods with the description and/or the contract, the goods subject to the complaint should be returned with a description of the complaint and a suggestion on the resolution of the complaint by Garden Seeds Market to the following address: Garden Seeds Market, Sulejkowska 56/58/215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland.
11. When suggesting the way to resolve the complaint by Garden Seeds Market, the customer has the right to exchange the goods so that they are conform with the contract free of charge, unless the exchange is impossible or would involve excessive costs. If the store cannot rectify the complaint by exchange, the customer has the right to demand a discount or has the right to terminate the contract.
12. The store shall reply to a customer complaint within two working days after receiving the complaint. The date of the delivery of the complaint to the store is deemed to be the date of the complaint. If a specialist research needs to be conducted by a third-party company in relation to the complaint, the date of addressing the complaint by Garden Seeds Market may be extended by 14 days. If within 14 days the store has not responded to the customer’s complaint, the complaint is deemed valid and accepted by Garden Seeds Market.
13. In any of the abovementioned cases, if resolving a complaint involves the delivery of a new or fixed product, the shipping costs shall be borne by the store. Returned goods that are subject of a complaint need to be clearly and visibly labelled or marked “COMPLAINT”. Goods without such a label or marking shall not be accepted by our repository.
14. In accordance with section 2 of article 2 (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271) on the protection of certain rights of consumers and on the liability for damages caused by a hazardous product, a customer has the right to return goods within 14 days of the date of delivery, without specifying the causes for withdrawal from a contract, in accordance with the regulations concerning distance contracts. The law applicable in such instances applies solely to private, individual customers who purchase goods exclusively for non-commercial use. Returned goods and accessories shall only be accepted if they are complete, undamaged, and in an ‘as new’ condition. According to the afore mentioned regulations the following services do not qualify for returns on terms mentioned above: contracts for services, whose price or reimbursement for is determined exclusively by fluctuation of prices on a financial market; services with characteristics clearly stated by a customer in an order that he or she has placed; or services strictly connected with the customer himself or herself; services, that due to their character cannot be returned or whose subject deteriorates rapidly. If a customer intends to terminate the contract, the goods must be returned at the cost of the customer to the following address: Garden Seeds Market, ul. Sulejkowska 56/58/215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland. The goods shall be verified by Garden Seeds Market within two working days. If the goods comply with the regulations stipulated in this paragraph, a credit note shall be issued by Garden Seeds Market. The original of the credit note together with a copy shall be sent to the customer by registered priority mail. The customer shall return a signed copy of the correction invoice by registered mail. After the store has received the signed copy of the credit note, the store shall reimburse the amount due to a bank account designated by the customer within seven working days.
15. Upon receiving a shipment from a postal service or a courier company, the customer shall check if the shipment has not been damaged during delivery process. Garden Seeds Market recommends to pay particular attention to the tapes and seals securing the shipment. If a shipment has arrived damaged or if the seals or tapes have been broken, the customer is advised to refuse acceptance of the shipment, draw up a damage protocol in the presence of the courier and to contact the seller (Garden Seeds Market) as soon as possible. If the customer does not acknowledge any damage or missing goods from upon receiving order goods, it might negatively affect any complaint that the customer may wish to file in the future in regard to the goods that were damaged or stolen in the delivery process.
16. Any information published at the Garden Seeds Market online store does not constitute an offer under the Polish Civil Code. When placing an order using the website, a customer makes an offer to purchase a product on the terms specified on the specific product description page.
17. The Garden Seeds Market online store reserves the right to decline to complete an order if the known record of the client is neither creditworthy nor reliable.
18. Świat Kwiatów Marcin Sikora with its registered office at the following address: ul. Sulejkowska 56/58 lok. 215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland is the legal administrator of the customer database processed by the Garden Seeds Market online store. Customer data is used for the completion of orders and, therefore, it may be submitted to entities responsible for shipping goods to customers and, in case of installment sales, to institutions taking part in the purchase. Customers have the right to access and modify their personal data. The data is submitted voluntarily.
19. A customer agrees to submit their e-mail address to: Świat Kwiatów Marcin Sikora with its registered office in Warsaw, Polnad and agrees that their personal data can be processed by the Garden Seeds Market online store in order to complete an opinion survey related to the store (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 28 August, 1997).
Before making a purchase in our store, please make sure that you have sufficient funds on your account to pay for the purchased items and the respective delivery costs.
Payment methods available: PayPal (preferred, ensures the fastest delivery), credit card, bank transfer.
Payment should be made within 4 days of the time of purchase.
All of our seeds are carefully packed in bubble or padded envelopes that significantly reduce the risk of damaging the seeds (e.g. by a stamping machine).
Each package is dispatched no later than 2 working days after the receipt of the payment.
Seeds are delivered by Poczta Polska (the Polish Post) by priority mail with expected delivery time from 2 to 5 working days. In case of the seeds-only shipments the delivery cost is only 1.45 pounds, irrespective of the country to which the order is sent. Other goods are delivered by courier service with the expected delivery times ranging from 2 to 10 days as specified in the Shipment and Delivery section.
All shipments whether by Post or by courier service are registered in order to increase certainty and safety of delivery. Thanks to this, we are given a tracking number allows to track your package.
Returns and complaints
The buyer has the right to return unused and unopened items purchased within 14 days, however, the buyer is obliged to cover the delivery costs of returning the items.
Complaints should be made in writing by means of electronic mail. Letters of complaint should include the following information: buyer details (name and surname, customer id), name(s) of the item(s) that are the subject of the complaint, cause of the complaint and, if possible, photographs of the items that are subject of the complaint with the batch number visible.