This site, available at the address www.gardenseedsmarket.com, is operated by Swiat Kwiatow (Tax Identification Number, NIP: 537-220-80-01) from its registered address in Warsaw 04-157, Sulejkowska Street 56/58/215, Poland entered into the Register of Businesses as being involved in trading in seeds and plants propagating material under the number 14/65/14562.
Terms of Sale
1. The online store Garden Seeds Market is an online retail store. Orders are accepted at the following address: www.gardenseedsmarket.com
2. All the products offered on the Garden Seeds Market onlinestoreare new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been lawfully introduced onto the Polish market.
3. All the prices listed on the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore are gross prices (including VAT). A VAT invoice is issued for each purchase.
4. Each purchase is shipped by specialist courier services through Polish Post. The customer is charged with delivery costs as listed on the Shipping page.
5. Should the order time or the method of packaging and shipping of the ordered items vary, the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore reserves the right to divide the order into smaller shipments. In such case, the cost of shipment shall not change. If the buyer decides to cancel part of the order, the cost of shipment shall be changed only by the amount of the cost of shipment of the cancelled or undelivered order.
6. We accept the following payment methods:
8. The goods are shipped on the first working day following the date of an order; the order is completed in 3 to 10 days.
Should the time needed for order completion be increased, the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore will contact the customer to inform them about the delay and confirm the planned date for order completion. Please remember that in order for you to receive the shipment, we need to process the order and ship it to you.
If you pay by bank transfer, the delivery time will be extended by the amount of time taken for the money to be transferred; if you pay by credit card, the delivery time will be extended by the amount of time taken for the payment to be authorised by the payment system.
Each shipment is delivered by Post usually within 2 to 5 days or by a courier company, usually the day after the package has been shipped. The Garden Seeds Market onlinestore is not liable for any delays that are caused by postal or courier companies.
9. The products have a producer, importer or a seller warranty which is valid in the area of Poland. In accordance with section 10 on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the PolishCivil Code of27 July, 2002, the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore is liable for nonconformity of the goods with the contract for a period of two years from the date of the purchase. The customer loses their rights as stated in the abovementioned section if they do not notify the store within two months of the detection of a problem or fault. In case of a sale which is not a consumer sale, the regulations in sections 556-576 of the PolishCivil Code do not apply.
10. In case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the goods which are the subject of the complaint together with a description of the complaint should be returned to the following address: Garden Seeds Market,Sulejkowska 56/58/215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland.
11. When describing the way of the intended action related to the complaint goods, the customer has the right to exchange the goods so that they conform with the contract by a free of charge exchange, unless the exchange is impossible or would involve excessive costs. If the store cannot rectify the complaint, the customer has the right to demand an appropriate discount or can cancel the contract.
12. The store shall reply to a customer complaint within two working days from the date of the complaint. The date of the delivery of the complaint to the store is deemed to be the date of the complaint. Should technical research be conducted by a third-party company in relation to the complaint, the date may be extended by 14 days. If within 14 days the store has not responded to the customer’scomplaint, the store accepts that the complaint is valid.
13. In any of the abovementioned cases, if rectifying a complaint involves the delivery of a new or fixed product, the shipping costs shall be borne by the store. A condition of accepting returned goods by the repository is that the shipment must be labeled “COMPLAINT”. Returned goods without such a label shall not be accepted by our repository.
14. In accordance with section 2 of article 2 (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271) on the protection of certain rights of consumers and on the liability for damages caused by a hazardous product, a customer has the right to return goods within 10 days ofthe date of delivery, without specifying the causes for withdrawal from a contract, in accordance to the regulations concerning distance selling. The law applicable in such instances applies solely to private individual customers who purchase goods exclusively for non-commercial use. Returned goods and accessories shall only be accepted if they are complete, undamaged, and in an ‘as new’ condition. According to the law, the following goods cannot be returned: contracts for services, whose value is determined exclusively by a financial market; services determined by a customer in a contract or services strictly connected with the customer themselves; services, which due to their form cannot be returned or whose subject deteriorates rapidly. If a customer intends to withdraw from a contract, the goods must be returned at the cost of the customer to the following address: Garden Seeds Market , ul. Sulejkowska 56/58/215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland. The goods shall be verified within two working days. If the goods comply with the law, a correction invoice shall be issued. The original correction invoice together with a copy shall be sent to the customer by priority post. The customer shall return a signed copy of the correction invoice. After the store has received the signed copy of the correction invoice, the store shall reimburse the money to a bank account designated by the customer within seven working days.
15. Prior to receiving a shipment from a postal service or a courier company, the customer shall check if the shipment has not been damaged during shipping. It is recommended to pay particular attention to the tapes and seals securing the shipment. If a shipment has arrived damaged or if the seals or tapes have been broken, the customer is advised to refuse to accept the shipment, to write a damage protocol and to contact the seller as soon as possible. If in such a case,the customer does not acknowledge any damage or missing goods from the order, it may have a negative effect on any complaint that the customer may wish to file in the future.
16. The information on the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore shall not constitute an offer under the Polish Civil Code. When making an order using the website, a customer makes an offer to purchase a product on the terms specified on the product description page.
17. The Garden Seeds Market onlinestore reserves the right to decline to complete an order if the record of the client is neither creditworthy nor reliable.
18. The administrator of the customer database processed by the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore is Świat Kwiatów Marcin Sikora with its registered office at the following address: ul. Sulejkowska 56/58 lok. 215, 04-157 Warsaw, Poland. Customer data is used for the completion of orders and, therefore, it may be submitted to entities responsible for shipping goods to customers and, in case of installment sales, to institutions taking part in the purchase. Customers have the right to access and modify their personal data. The data is submitted voluntarily.
19. A customer agrees to submit their e-mail address to: Świat Kwiatów Marcin Sikora with its registered office in Warsaw, Polnad and agrees that their personal data can be processed by the Garden Seeds Market onlinestore in order to complete an opinion survey related to the store (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 28 August, 1997).
Before making a purchase in our auctions, please make sure that you have enough money on your account to pay for the purchased items and their delivery costs.
Payment methods available: PayPal (preferred, the best method for the fastest delivery), credit card payment
Payment should be made within 4 days of the time of purchase.
All of our seeds are carefully packed and placed into bubble envelopes, which significantly reduces the risk of damage to the seeds (e.g., from a postmark stamping machine).
Each packet is dispatched no later than 2 working days after placement of the order.
Deliveries are made by Poczta Polska (the Polish Post Office) by priority mail with expected delivery time up to 5-7 working days. The delivery cost is only 4.40 pounds, irrespective of the country to which the order is sent.
Registered delivery is the preferred choice to increase certainty and safety of delivery. Thanks to this, we are given a tracking number which makes it possible to track your package.
Returns and complaints
Each buyer has the right to return items purchased within 14 days, however, the buyer is obliged to cover the delivery costs of returning the items.
Complaints should be made in writing by means of electronic mail. Letters of complaint should include the following: buyer details, what is the item of the complaint, the cause of the complaint and if possible photographs of the items of complaint with the batch number visible.t, the cause of the complaint and if possible photographs of the items of complaint with the batch number visible.